Solenoid valve selection should first follow the safety, reliability, applicability, economy of the four principles, followed by six aspects of the field conditions (ie, pipeline parameters, fluid parameters, pressure parameters, electrical parameters, Special requirements to choose).
1, according to the pipeline parameters to select the solenoid valve: diameter specifications (ie DN), interface mode
1) determine the diameter (DN) size according to the size of the pipe pipe diameter or flow requirements;
2) interface, general> DN50 to select the flange interface, ≤ DN50 can be freely selected according to user needs.
2, according to the fluid parameters to select the solenoid valve: material, temperature group
1) corrosive fluid: should use corrosion-resistant solenoid valve and all stainless steel; edible clean fluid: should use food grade stainless steel solenoid valve;
2) high temperature fluid: to choose to use high temperature electrical materials and sealing materials made of solenoid valve, but also to choose the type of piston structure;
3) fluid state: large to have a gaseous, liquid or mixed state, especially when the diameter is greater than DN25 must be distinguished;
4) fluid viscosity: usually below 50cSt can be arbitrarily selected, if more than this value, will use high viscosity solenoid valve.
3, according to the pressure parameter selection solenoid valve: principle and structure varieties
1) Nominal pressure: This parameter is the same as the meaning of other general valves, is based on the pipeline nominal pressure to set;
2) Working pressure: If the working pressure is low, you must use the principle of direct or step direct-acting. The minimum working pressure is 0.04Mpa or more. Direct-acting, step-by-step, pilot type can be used.