The precautions for the installation of the pressure control valve are as follows:
1. When installing, please pay attention to the arrow on the valve body should be consistent with the flow direction of the medium. Do not install in places where there is direct dripping or splashing. The solenoid valve should be installed vertically upwards.
2. The solenoid valve should ensure normal operation within the fluctuation range of 15%-10% of the rated voltage of the power supply voltage.
3. After the solenoid valve is installed, there must be no reverse pressure difference in the pipeline. It needs to be powered on several times to make it suitable for use.
4. The solenoid valve should be thoroughly cleaned before installation. The medium to be passed should be free of impurities. Install the filter in front of the valve.
5. When the solenoid valve fails or is cleaned, a bypass device should be installed to ensure the system continues to operate.