When the control valve is used in the field, it is often unstable due to improper installation and installation, such as improper installation environment, improper installation position and direction, or unclean process piping. Therefore, the following aspects should be noted:
1. The control valve belongs to the field instrument. The ambient temperature is required to be in the range of -25-60 °C, and the relative humidity is ≤95%. If it is installed in open air and high temperature, waterproof and cooling measures should be taken to increase the anti-seismic measures.
2. The control valve should generally be installed vertically. Under special circumstances, it can be tilted, but the support should be added to protect it.
3. The process piping for installing the regulating valve should not be too close or too high from the ground or the floor. If it is too high, the platform should be set to facilitate the operation of the handwheel and easy maintenance.
4. Before the installation of the control valve, the process pipeline should be thoroughly cleaned to remove dirt and welding slag. After installation, in order to prevent impurities from remaining in the valve body, the valve should be cleaned again to avoid impurities jamming the valve core. After the handwheel mechanism, it should return to the original neutral position.
5. In order to prevent the control valve from continuing to run during the failure and maintenance, the regulating valve should be added with the bypass line and the corresponding valve to ensure that the installation position of the regulating valve meets the requirements of the process.
6. The electrical part of the electric valve should be installed according to the relevant electrical equipment construction requirements. If the explosion-proof type product is installed, it should be installed in accordance with the relevant "Installation Specifications for Electrical Equipment in Explosive Hazardous Locations". In the use of explosives in the use of maintenance, it is strictly forbidden to open the cover for repair and knock on the explosion-proof surface. At the same time, do not scratch or scratch the explosion-proof surface during disassembly and assembly, and restore the original explosion-proof requirements after the inspection.
7. After the actuator of the actuator is dismantled, it should be lubricated and lubricated. After assembly, check whether the valve position and valve position opening indication match.