In practical applications, directional control valves can be divided into several categories according to different needs:
(1) According to the flow direction of the gas in the pipeline, if the gas is allowed to flow in only one direction, such a valve is called a one-way type control valve, such as a one-way valve, a shuttle valve, etc.; a control valve that can change the direction of gas flow is called a reversing valve. , such as commonly used 2way2port, 2way3port, 2way5port, 3way5port and so on.
(2) According to the control mode, it can be divided into electromagnetic valve, mechanical valve, pneumatic control valve, and human control valve. The electromagnetic valve can be divided into single and double electric control valves. The mechanical valve can be divided into ball valve, roller valve, etc. A variety of; air control valve can also be divided into single air control and dual air control valve; manpower valve can be divided into manual valve, foot valve two.
(3) According to the working principle, it can be divided into direct-acting valve and pilot valve. The direct-acting valve is a valve directly relying on manpower or electromagnetic force and aerodynamic force to realize reversing requirements; the pilot valve is composed of a pilot head and a valve body 2 parts. The pilot head piston drives the valve stem in the body of the valve to effect commutation.
(4) According to the working position of the reversing valve stem, the valve can be divided into 2-way and 3-way valves.
(5) According to the number of pores on the valve to be divided, can be divided into 2port, 3 port, 5port valve.